You are here:
Fire protection mortar M30 - OPTI
Fire protection mortar M30 - OPTI is a non-combustible dry-mix mortar in accordance with DIN 4102-1 that is used for fire-protection grouting around fire dampers, ventilation ducts, fire doors, and both combustible and non-combustible pipes.
It can be used indoors and outdoors.
Fire resistance: non-combustible according to DIN 4102-1 (building material class A1)
- It prevents the transmission and spread of fire and smoke
- It is suitable for pumping, but can also be applied by hand
- High stability and excellent adhesion to the substrate
- Compressive strength: 23.2 N/mm²
- Dry bulk density: 1.69 kg/dm³
- Water required: approx. 4.5 to 4.8 litres
- 1 sack of M30 - OPTI (25 kg) produces approximately 17.3 litres of wet compound
- The product can be stored for at least 12 months in dry, frost-free rooms
The fire protection mortar M30 - OPTI can be used universally for installations in solid walls and solid ceilings. The required bulkhead thickness can be found in the respective usability certificate of the component to be grouted in.
The fire protection mortar M30 - OPTI is suitable for the following trade groups:
- Fire protection
- Ventilation systems
- Dry construction